Sunday 15 November 2009

Always give

When you make it in life never be selfish, always give, give to charity, give to the needy and give with an unselfish heart never expecting anything back in return but love. I would say it has taken me like 27 years to realise this and to actually start doing it. I found that when I did start doing I attracted good, when I stopped being so selfish and thinking about myself all the time, riches started coming my way and I didn't even realise it. So ladies and even gentlemen if you are reading this, when you make your money always always give. I don't mean to the begger on the street necessarily but be giving of your time, take the time to listen to your friends, even if you don't have any good advice just lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on, you will surpised at how much people will appreciate it.

One thing I pretty much hate is people who have money that are just plain rude and stuck up and never want to give, if you have enough of it take it that you are blessed and use it to bless someone else. As much as I am focused on making more money, I am not greedy I just want to create a secure future for my beautiful son and for generations to come. Oh and yeah I am interested in clothes and jewellery, cars and houses and all things nice in life but I don't just focus on that. Focus on making yourself a better person and all good things will come your way.

Happy moneymaking and happy money giving and happy living!

From the original rich chick Miss Intrigue xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. “To receive everything, one must open one's hands and give”
    Taisen Deshimaru quotes


    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome and than you for checking my blog, xxx

    ReplyDelete